We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 500 g pasta tortiglioni,
- 150 g cooked chicken (boiled or baked),
- 150 g buffalo cheese,
- 150 g cheese,
- 1 or,
- 150 ml of milk,
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil,
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano,
- a teaspoon of butter.
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken tortillas:
Put the chicken to boil for 15 minutes, then let it cool and chop the pieces. Boil the pasta in salted water according to the instructions on the package. The cheese is shaved. Beat the egg well and mix with the milk. When the pasta is ready, mix with the chicken, grated cheese, crushed garlic and egg mixture with milk. Add basil and rosemary and season with salt and pepper. Place the composition in a pan greased with butter and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot.
Chicken Tortillas - Recipes
Preparation time: 35 min.
Ingredient: 2 onions, 3 slices of ribs (bacon), a packet of chicken liver (approx. 0.5 kg), 1 tablespoon flour, 1 cup soup, 2 tablespoons sour cream, 1 packet of tortiglioni (or any type of pasta) .
Home delivery! Great to buy the ingredients for this recipe!
Method of preparation: Put a little olive oil in a pot and fry the finely chopped onion and diced ribs. In another pot, melt the butter and fry the chicken liver, which has been thoroughly wiped off with water. After the liver is fried on both sides, add the onion, ribs and a tablespoon of flour. Mix well and then put a cup of soup and let it boil. When it is almost ready, add two tablespoons of sour cream and bring to a boil.
Serve with tortillas.
|1. Calf liver pairings (Appetizers> Egg appetizers) |
2. Pies with liver (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
3. Grilled liver (Food> Steaks)
4. Canapés with liver pâtés (Appetizers> Sandwiches)
5. Schnitzel stuffed with pork or veal, chicken breast, turkey, domestic rabbit meat, lamb (meat) (Food> Steaks)
6. Eggs with poultry liver (Appetizers> Appetizers with eggs)
7. Chicken rods with sesame (Food> Steaks)
8. Shanghai Chicken (Food> Steaks)
9. Transylvanian clear chicken soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
10. Chicken legs with dark beer and raisins (Food> Steaks)
11. Soup with liver dumplings (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
12. Chicken and lemon cream soup with spaghetti (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
13. Chicken legs with couscous and apricots (Food> Meat dishes)
14. Liver roasts (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
15. Kizer and liver rolls (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
16. Chicken wing stew with onion (Food> Meat dishes)
17. Chicken Breast Roll (Appetizers> Meat Appetizers)
18. Chicken breast and liver rolls (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
19. Chicken roll (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
20. Chicken breast and sesame rolls (Appetizers> Meat Appetizers)
21. Chicken and mushroom rolls (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
22. Smoked ribs with chicken liver (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
23. Salad of raw vegetables and chicken (Salads> Poultry salads)
24. Liver foam in aspic (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
25. Chicken soufflé with mushrooms (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
26. Chicken Consume (Soups, Broths, Borscht> Meat Soups)
27. Coconut milk and chicken soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
28. Parmesan liver (Foods> Organ dishes)
29. Greek chicken soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
30. Pan-fried liver with vegetables (Food> Steaks)
Chicken Tortillas - Recipes
Preparation time: 30 min.
Ingredient: 1 red bell pepper and 1 yellow bell pepper (400 g in total), 350 g tomatoes, an onion, a clove of garlic, 350 g chicken breast, 500 g short pasta, 3 tablespoons olive oil, salt, pepper, 1 / 2 basil link.
Home delivery! Great to buy the ingredients for this recipe!
Method of preparation: Bake the peppers, peel them, cut them in half and remove the seeds and ribs. Tomatoes are scalded and peeled. Both peppers and tomatoes are cut into cubes. Chop the onion and crush the garlic. Chicken breast, washed and drained, cut into pieces and fry in hot oil. Add the onion and garlic, cook a little, then cook the peppers and tomatoes for about 5 minutes on the right heat. Salt, pepper and incorporate the chopped basil.
The sauce prepared in this way is served with macaroni boiled in salted water and drained well.
|1. Breaded cheese (Appetizers> Cheese appetizers) |
2. Meat meatballs (Foods> Minced meat dishes)
3. Potato nest nets (Appetizers> Egg appetizers)
4. Mushroom pairings (Appetizers> Egg appetizers)
5. Mushrooms with eggs (Foods> Foods with vegetables and greens)
6. Vegetables with cream and hard boiled eggs (Food> Vegetables)
7. Eggs with poultry liver (Appetizers> Appetizers with eggs)
8. Bread and onion omelet (Appetizers> Egg appetizers)
9. Romanian mesh (Appetizers> Egg appetizers)
10. Brain Pairs (Appetizers> Egg Appetizers)
11. Spinach puree mesh (Appetizers> Egg appetizers)
12. Omelette with mushrooms and onions (Appetizers> Appetizers with eggs)
13. Romanian eyes with cream (Appetizers> Appetizers with eggs)
14. White Sauce (Bechamel) (Sauces> White Sauces)
15. Romanian sauce (Sauces> Vegetable sauces)
16. Mustard sauce (Sauces> Spicy sauces)
17. Brine fish wine sauce (Sauces> Sauces for fish dishes)
18. Horseradish Sauce (Sauces> Spicy Sauces)
19. Mayonnaise sauce (I) (Sauces> Cold sauces)
20. Apple Sauce (Sauces> Vegetable Sauces)
21. Belly soup (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
22. semolina dumplings (Food> Pasta, pizza and dumplings)
23. Meat tomato soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
24. Wolf soup (Soups, soups, borscht> Soups)
25. White cabbage soup with Romanian sauce (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
26. Nettle soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
27. Lettuce soup (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
28. Hop soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
29. Potato soup with Romanian sauce (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
30. Green bean soup with ciolan and Romanian sauce (Soups, soups, borscht> Soups)
Traditional chicken ostropel recipe. How is it prepared
Traditional chicken ostropel recipe. How to prepare chicken ostropel like grandma's, according to the classic recipe. Chicken tinsel is not a difficult dish and following the recipe we can enjoy a delicious dinner at home, with the necessary congratulations from the family.
READ THE ENTIRE LIVE MAGAZINE! APRIL, FREE, HERE!
Chicken ostropel is one of the authentic Romanian dishes. Undoubtedly, a chicken ostropel is a delicious stew and the chances are low that it will not please the most demanding food member of the family.
Ingredients for the chicken ostropel recipe:
- 800 grams of chicken pieces (thighs, wings and chest) with bone and skin
- 2 medium onions (80 grams in total), chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 150 ml. of chicken soup
- 300 grams of mashed tomatoes (canned or fresh, fleshy and well cooked)
- 1 bunch of parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional, 1 bay leaf
- optional, 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar (I have never used)
How to prepare chicken ostropel
The chicken pieces chosen for the ostropel are seasoned with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and lightly brown the chicken pieces on all sides.
Reduce the heat and add the chopped onion and half of the crushed garlic to the remaining fat in the pan. Saute the onion over low heat for about 7-8 minutes, dripping a tablespoon of hot water from time to time. Onion skin should not brown, just soften, advises lauralaurentiu.ro.
The next step in the recipe for chicken ostropel
When the onion has softened, add the chicken pieces back to the pan with the juice they left on the plate. Immediately add the hot soup. The food can be made and only hot water, if you do not have soup. Obviously, cooked with soup, it will come out more consistent, tastier and more velvety. If we want to use bay, now is the time to add it.
When it starts to boil, add the tomato sauce. If it does not cover the chicken, add more hot water.
Boil the chicken ostropel over low heat, under the lid, until the chicken pieces are well cooked. About 40 minutes. Finally, turn off the heat, add the rest of the crushed garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
Before serving, sprinkle our chicken ostropel with chopped green parsley.
Don't worry, I'm not sending you to fast food, but I'm proposing a homemade version. With a much better taste and ingredients whose freshness you know clearly, the preparation can be much better than the option to buy. Add the sauces you like or, if you don't have specific preferences, use the ones in the recipe and enjoy 4 healthy servings of chicken shaorma.
This recipe, as I said above, combines chicken with vegetables and rice. From the 3 categories of ingredients you get a light but consistent food, originally from Louisiana. The preparation derives from the Spanish specialty Paella, with some modifications. Try to prepare one too Jambalaya delicious.
- For starters, you need to prepare the necessary ingredients in the quesadilla recipe. Grate the cheese, cut the vegetables into cubes or strips, as appropriate, and place the chicken breast on the grill. For a better taste, you can marinate it about half an hour before. You can also use leftover chicken from a dish cooked the night before.
- The second step is the actual preparation of the chicken quesadilla. Put oil in a pan, and after it heats up, place a tortilla or a stick on the bottom of the pan. Hold it slightly on both sides, turning it at ten seconds, then sprinkle grated cheese on its surface. After it begins to melt slightly, sprinkle with chopped chicken breast, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, olives, onions, oregano and spices.
- Cover the composition with another glue and keep the preparation on the fire for about three minutes, then turn the quesadilla on the other side and leave it for a few more minutes. Remove the preparation on a plate, then prepare the other sticks. It is important to dose the ingredients so that you have enough for each of them.
When serving, cut the quesadilla into 4 pieces and eat with the salsa and guacamole sauce. But, if you are not a fan of Mexican sauces, you can experiment in the kitchen and prepare a sauce to your taste. As it is summer, opt for a refreshing one with yogurt, dill or mint and garlic.
Chicken quesadilla recipe it is perfect for meetings with family or friends. And the good news is that you can prepare it in different ways, depending on your preferences. Moreover, it can easily become a vegetarian dish if you replace meat with soy.
To make this salad you need:
Tortiglioni pasta (or you can use any kind of pasta), smoked chicken breast, tomatoes, eggs, classic cheese, canned corn, basil, salt, pepper, olive or sunflower oil. All the ingredients are depending on how much salad you want to make:
Boil the pasta in salted water and a little oil. Remove when cooked and strain.
In a larger bowl put the pasta after it has cooled, sprinkle with oil, sprinkle with dried basil, then put the rest of the ingredients listed above: smoked chicken breast cut into pieces, diced tomatoes, sprinkled with salt and pepper and continue with corn, diced cheese and eggs (which I cut into rounds). Mix well, sprinkle with oil if it seems too dry and all you have to do is pamper your taste buds :)
Chicken ciulama with cream
The chicken ciulama recipe is the one we all know from childhood. It seems complicated, but it is one of the simplest traditional Romanian recipes. To cook this dish, you need:
& # 8211 200 ml cream (not very greasy)
& # 8211 a bunch of dill (or parsley, as desired)
After heating the oil in a pan, add the chicken legs and let them brown over medium heat, lightly and evenly.
Meanwhile, place the finely chopped onion in a saucepan and let it harden until it becomes glassy. Add the flour and chew well. Pour 150-200 ml of water and continue to stir. Add the chicken legs to this bowl and simmer for 1-15 minutes, stirring frequently.
At the end, add the cream, chives, salt, pepper and let it boil for another 10 minutes. A minute or two before turning off the heat, add the finely chopped dill (or parsley).
Chicken ciulamaua with cream can be served with polenta and hot peppers.
Baked chicken legs & # 8211 video?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4.6 / 5. Number of votes: 16
No vote so far! Be the first to rate the recipe!
Since you liked the recipe.
. watch Homemade Recipes on media channels!
Sorry you didn't like the recipe!
How can we make it better?
What ingredients are needed to make chicken legs in the oven? ❓
1) 2 kg chicken legs (10 pieces)
2) salt and ground black pepper
3) 200 ml of water or chicken soup
4) 1 teaspoon spice mixture of Provence (optional)
5) garlic to taste
6) fresh or dried rosemary (optional)
7) 250 gr tomatoes
8) 100 ml of sunflower oil or olive oil
How to make chicken legs in the oven step by step? ❓
1) put the chicken legs in the pan
2) season the meat with salt and pepper to taste
3) Pour into the tray about a glass of water or chicken soup
4) Sprinkle a teaspoon of Provence spices over the meat for extra flavor
5) Put the garlic in the pan to taste
6) put a few sprigs of fresh rosemary in the tray or sprinkle dried rosemary to taste (optional)
7) put some cherry tomatoes or chopped tomatoes in the tray (optional)
8) pour a little vegetable oil over the meat
9) put the tray in the oven at 180-200 C and wait for the skin on the thighs to brown
10) turn the thighs and wait for them to brown evenly
Cooking tips about baked chicken leg recipe?
This baked chicken leg recipe is one of the tastiest recipes with baked chicken. Baked chicken steak will be juicy and very fragrant from the spices and herbs used.
Next to the chicken legs on the tray can be served various garnishes, such as mashed potatoes, potato salad, natural potatoes, french fries, rice pilaf, risotto, low spinach food, low green bean food and much more.
These fried chicken legs can also be served with a fresh vegetable salad or various types of mayonnaise salad.
Depending on the garnish chosen, white wine or beer can be served next to the chicken steak.
In addition to being delicious, chicken offers many benefits to the human body. Read some of them below.
Being a carbohydrate-free and low-fat food, chicken / poultry is the perfect ingredient for your figure. The low caloric intake together with the high satiety power are advantages that make white chicken the first choice of those who want to lose a few kilograms.
In addition, it has been observed that the amino acids in its composition have a tonic action on the nervous system and decrease appetite.
It has also been observed that chicken legs contain three times more iron (hence their darker color) compared to chicken breast.What are the benefits of chicken for the body? (http://www.fermador.ro/stire/care-sunt-beneficiile-carnii-de-pui-pentru-organism-/)
In addition to the above, it is also worth mentioning that chicken contains phosphorus, an important mineral for the body. It helps maintain the health of the teeth and thus the bones and also helps the proper functioning of the kidneys, liver and central nervous system.
Can I use this recipe to cook a whole chicken in the oven? ❓
Yes, you can cook a whole chicken using the recipe for baked chicken with Provence spices.
However, I recommend that you cut the chicken in half before cooking it in the oven so that the flavors penetrate better and the meat cooks faster.
More baked chicken leg recipes ➕
More information on various types of chicken steak is available here (in English).
Wash the livers and drain them, then boil them in boiling water with a pinch of salt. Leave them for 10 minutes, then drain them and let them cool. In a bowl, place the slices of bread soaked.
Put the chicken breast through the mincer together with the chopped onion, the boiled liver and the bread soaked and squeezed very well.
Add the sour cream, 3 lightly beaten eggs, salt and pepper. Mix well until the composition is homogeneous.
Coat a cake tin with baking paper, grease it with butter and pour half of the meat and liver composition. Level and place the 3 hard boiled eggs in the middle. Cover with the rest of the composition and level. Put the form in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. It should brown nicely on top.
Allow the dough to cool very well in the form, then turn it over on a plate. Cut it into slices and serve with green onions and radishes…