Sesame Soba Noodles with Cucumber, Bok Choy, and Mixed Greens
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lime peel
- 2 teaspoons dried crushed red pepper, divided
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 3 cups (loosely packed) mixed baby greens
- 2 heads of baby bok choy, cored, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 English hothouse cucumber, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 3 green onions, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro plus sprigs for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
Puree first 9 and 1 teaspoon red pepper in blender until smooth. With machine running, gradually add canola oil through opening in lid. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Bring to room temperature before continuing.
Cook soba noodles in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite. Drain. Rinse with cold water; drain well. Using kitchen shears, cut noodles crosswise in 2 to 3 places. Drizzle noodles in strainer with sesame oil and toss to coat.
Place greens, bok choy, cucumber, green onions, chopped cilantro, and mint in large bowl. Add 1 teaspoon red pepper, dressing, and noodles; toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with cilantro sprigs and peanuts and serve.